Women Afridrille/ Orange White Kuba
The inspiration of our Kuba Cloth Afridrille is to take a historical print & give it new life through the beautiful people working at Ubuntu Life. Kuba Cloth is a unique textile from the Democratic Republic of the Congo known for its elaborate & complex design. We are proud to showcase this historical pattern using a modern approach while each step is done by hand.
You will be sure to stand out in handmade Afridrilles! These are the perfect shoe to transition from Summer into Fall without missing a step. Grab a pair of socks for those cooler nights, our Afridrilles were designed with adventure in mind.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- Hand-screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern using lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Materials: 100% Natural cotton Kenyan canvas, genuine Kenyan nubuck leather, traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- Sizing: True to size. Not available in wide sizes.
- Your Afridrilles will be slightly tight at first. The shoe will stretch out and mold to your foot after 2-3 wears. If they are a little tight, we recommend wearing them with socks around the house to loosen up the canvas.
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
Please note W is for Women's and M is for Men's when reviewing our sizing!
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.