Espadrilles are a summer essential, so it’s worth investing in ones that you’ll love year after year. This fun spring print is a great way to stand out & give back! These warm-weather classics work well by the beach or strolling through the city.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- 100% East-African cotton
- Traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- Lined with a soft, breathable cotton fabric to stay dry and comfortable all day long. Each lining is handprinted with our Ubuntu tribal print.
- Hand beaded genuine Kenyan leather tabs represents the city where these Afridrilles are made – Maai Mahiu is located at 1° South, 36° East
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!
- Sizing: True to size. Not available in wide sizes. Sizes listed here are USA Standard sizing.