This eye-catching carry-all large pouch is a beautiful & practical companion for all your organizational needs. Crafted by hand, this pouch is our new go-to! These pouches make great gifts and travel organizers. The large pouch can be your pencil kit, makeup case, or your COVID kit – keeping your mask, hand sanitizer & gloves in one easy to locate place.
The inspiration of our Kuba Cloth bag collection is to take a historical print & give it new life through the beautiful people working at Ubuntu Life. Kuba cloth is a unique textile from the Democratic Republic of the Congo known for its elaborate & complex design. We are proud to showcase this historical pattern using a modern approach while each step is done by hand.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Single interior compartment
- YKK Zipper closure with leather pull tab & trim. All of our leather is sourced from one of Kenya’s finest & oldest tanneries.
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Signature Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Dimensions: 11” L x 6” W
Please note – Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature – they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
To spot treat, wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work into the stained area(s). Remove soap and dirt with a wet Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth—be sure to remove all soap. Dampen the cloth as needed, and repeat the process until satisfied.
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.
There are no reviews yet.