Lamu Mules -Brown
Introducing the newest addition to our footwear line, the Lamu Mule! Handmade from high-quality locally sourced leather & the same comfortable jute soles as our classic Afridrilles.
We have named our new Lamu Mule after Lamu Island - part of an archipelago just off the east coast of Kenya. This idyllic roadless island, full of narrow cobblestone alleyways and footpaths, old forts and elegant rooftop cafes, inspired us to create this effortless shoe. Not only is it one of our favorite places to relax, it is also the perfect place to stroll and explore in a pair of our new Lamu Mules.
- Handmade in Maai Mahiu, Kenya
- Materials: Genuine Kenyan leather in a soft nubuck finish, traditional jute soles with vulcanized rubber for durability
- The color is a rich and versatile Chestnut Brown.
- Hand beaded signature tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya!
- Sizing: True to size. Not available in wide sizes.
10M, 10W, 6-5W, 6.5W, 7.5W, 7W, 8W, 9.5M, 9W
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.