Say hello to your new everyday bag! The Go-To tote is perfect for heading out to work or for a weekend stroll to the farmers market. The leather straps fit comfortably over your shoulder, making it easy to transition from Summer to Fall. You will make your entrance into any room with our bold, hand screen printed Kuba print.
The inspiration of our Kuba Cloth bag collection is to take a historical print & give it new life through the beautiful people working at Ubuntu Life. Kuba cloth is a unique textile from the Democratic Republic of the Congo known for its elaborate & complex design. We are proud to showcase this historical pattern using a modern approach while each step is done by hand.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Magnetic button closure
- Internal zipper pocket with YKK zipper closure to secure smaller essential items
- All leather straps & trims are sourced from one of Kenya’s finest & oldest tanneries
- The roomy main compartment comfortably fits your notebook, 13″ laptop & water bottle, or your weekend farmer’s market haul!
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Please note – Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature – they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
- 17″ H X 13″ W + 9″ strap drop
To spot treat, wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work into the stained area(s). Remove soap and dirt with a wet Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth—be sure to remove all soap. Dampen the cloth as needed, and repeat the process until satisfied.
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.