Going out of town for the weekend? Our new beach bag is just what you need for a fun-filled trip! Roomy & easy weekender or for those who need a bit more room during the workweek.
This bag is the quintessential multi-purpose bag. Throw your towel, SPF, portable speaker & hit the road. The detachable Kisumu pouch allows you to access your essentials easily and if you need to head to dinner right after, it turns into a wristlet carrying your wallet, keys & phone. We love its functionality and bright & playful design.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Magnetic button closure
- Internal zipper pocket with YKK zipper closure to secure smaller essential items
- All leather straps & trims are sourced from one of Kenya’s finest & oldest tanneries
- Roomy main compartment
- Reinforced leather handles – allowing your bag to hold up to 40lbs.
- Piping seams running vertically along the sides of the bag & around the bottom of the bag, help give the bag a standing structure & reinforces the seems of the bag making this super sturdy!
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Please note – Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature – they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
- 14” H X 19″ W + 7″ strap drop
To spot treat, wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work into the stained area(s). Remove soap and dirt with a wet Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth—be sure to remove all soap. Dampen the cloth as needed, and repeat the process until satisfied.
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.
There are no reviews yet.