Small Pouch Bag-Mustard & Eggshell
We are firm believers in more is more & with our handcrafted pouches, you can never have enough of them! Our small pouch is perfect for keeping a compact assortment of your essentials. Each pouch can serve a different purpose. Headphones & charger in one place - Check! Heading out after work? Pack your lipstick, keys & credit card and you are on your way!
The inspiration of our Kuba bag collection is to take a historical print & give it new life through the beautiful people working at Ubuntu Life. Kuba cloth is a unique textile from the Democratic Republic of the Congo known for its elaborate & complex design. We are proud to showcase this historical pattern using a modern approach while each step is done by hand.
- 100% Natural cotton canvas
- Hand screen printed Kuba Cloth pattern
- Lead-free water-based inks used for silk screen printing
- Single interior compartment
- YKK Zipper closure with leather pull tab & trim. All of our leather is sourced from one of Kenya's finest & oldest tanneries.
- A symbolic 36° diagonal stitch which represents our factory location in Kenya is located on the front
- Signature Hand beaded tab made by our Maasai Maker Mums
- Every product supports meaningful, full-time employment in Kenya
- Dimensions: 9” W x 4” L
Please note - Each Kuba Cloth pattern varies in each product due to the handmade nature - they are uniquely different JUST LIKE YOU!
To spot treat, wet the Wash & Stain Bar and gently work into the stained area(s). Remove soap and dirt with a wet Lint-Free Cleaning Cloth—be sure to remove all soap. Dampen the cloth as needed, and repeat the process until satisfied.
If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean your print. When doing so ensure that all leather parts are carefully protected from water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.